We believe every student deserves a personalized education. Schelastic Academy goes beyond the conventional system with flexible learning where students will discover and expand their unique, God-ordained callings.
We are dedicated to…
- Loving (1 Peter 4:8; 1 John 4:8; Corinthians 13:13)
- Educating (2 Timothy 3:16) and
- Empowering students in seeking God first (Matt 6:32-34)
We endeavor that students be established in
- Purpose (1 Peter 2:9; Jeremiah 29:11)
- Taking responsibility (Matt.22:37)
- Gaining wisdom (Proverbs 4:6-7)
- Developing confidence (Jeremiah 17:7; Psalm 139:13-14)
- Perseverance (Romans 15:4; Isaiah 40:31)
- Emotional strength (Joshua 1:9)
- Embracing their calling (Philippians 1:6)
- Being contributors, positively impacting the world (Philippians 2:3-8)
Schelastic Academy admits students regardless of race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded or made available to students at the school. Likewise, Schelastic Academy does not discriminate in the administration of our admission and educational policies and other school-administered programs. We follow His commands and love one another.
Schelastic Academy is a Christian-based organization that does not advocate nor allow discrimination for employment-based upon age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, or national origin.